The non-invasive, comprehensive screenings include:
• Medical health assessment
• Blood pressure check
• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
• Body mass index (BMI)
• Ankle brachial index (ABI) — blood flow to the limbs
• Carotid ultrasound — blood flow to the brain
• A doctor referral is not required.
• Screenings are not typically covered by medical insurance plans; non-veteran fee is $60.
• All diagnostic studies are performed, evaluated and reviewed by board-certified doctors.
• Results of each study are sent directly to the patient’s home to share with your primary doctor.
Registration is required.
Appointments can be made by calling 248-505-5597.