Employers: Are you a Grosse Pointe Chamber member business looking to hire a new employee or an intern? Email your job description and details to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post your position on the Chamber’s Employment Board.
Looking to hire but NOT a Chamber member? There will be a nominal fee of $50 for each job posting – you will receive an invoice after posting your job.
Questions? Call (313)881-4722
GP is HIRING!
THE ALTERATION SHOPPE OF GROSSE POINTE-
The Alteration Shoppe of Grosse Pointe is looking for a part time Seamstress with an eye for detail. Duties include client fittings, complete clothing alterations, and make repairs. Please contact Jennifer Bojarczyk at (313) 884-8663 email@example.com
AMERICAN HOUSE SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITES –
Positions now available! Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life Enrichment Assistant- We currently have 1 Full time opening. The shifts are Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm and every other Saturday. Pay can be negotiable based on experience but approximately ranges from $10-$12/hour
- Dining Room Server- We have multiple openings for all shifts and are able to hire both part time and full time. Starting pay is currently $10.50/hour and we have a sign on bonus that allows new hires (servers only) to receive up to a $500 bonus over the course of 90 days.
ARETEE DAY SPA –
We are hiring!
Aretée Day Spa is seeking a highly qualified, licensed massage therapist to join our team. Hours are flexible and can work with your schedule Commission to be determined, commensurate with experience.
Part Time Nail Tech to help with Spa Parties.
To be considered, please forward your resume to email@example.com or call 313 423-0087.
ARIA SALON –
HAIR STYLIST/COLORIST POSITION AVAILABLE
Aria Salon is looking for a dedicated, talented and professional hair stylist to join our team. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and providing a comfortable yet professional environment for clients to relax in. Your clients will feel safe in our salon knowing that we follow strict state Covid safety guidelines. Full time or Part time positions available, hours are flexible. Commission only, NO BOOTH/CHAIR RENTAL. Clientele is preferred but not necessary.
AFTERNOON/EVENING RECEPTIONIST (Part Time)
Looking for a bright energetic individual who loves working with people.
Resumes can be submitted in person or by email. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
20527 Mack Avenue, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
313.743.5077, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BAYNE OPTICAL –
Looking for Optician and Optometric/Ophthalmic Technician. Experienced Optician is preferred but we are willing to train exceptional candidates. We are accepting applications for both full and part-time opportunities.
Salary based on experience.
Send resume and letter of introduction to email@example.com or Contact Camille @ 313.885.5400
BIG BOYS –
High School kids that need credit for CO-OP, we are willing to work with you and your co-op teacher.
We can hire and train you in the position you feel is best for you. Flexible Hours, great pay. Education comes FIRST.
We have worked with North and South for over 35 years as a co-op partner and are fully insured..
Line Cook – Full Time – Must have 2 years experience and be able to work in an organized manner
Must be able to follow directions and plate food properly. $11-14 depending on skill.
Follow Link to apply:
BRIEDEN CONSULTING –
Looking for a Sales Consultant and a Business Analyst. Please apply: https://briedencg.com/business-analyst/
THE BRONZE DOOR –
All positions available.
- Up to $750 in new hire bonuses
- Competitive wages
- Health benefits
- Up to $2,000 in scholarship opportunities
Email your resume to: Info@Bronzedoorgp.com
Hiring Waitstaff and General Kitchen Help. We are willing to work with co-op students here also. We close by 9p, so the hours are ideal.
CITY OF GROSSE POINTE –
Full Time Employment Opportunities:
Public Service Worker
Position Overview: The City of Grosse Pointe is accepting applications for a full time Public Service Worker position. Applicant should have multi-faceted, hands-on skills to handle a variety of tasks in the municipal public works arena such as landscape and building maintenance, repair of all types of municipal roads, trees, fixtures, facilities and equipment. Applicants with a mechanical background and experience maintaining a fleet and equipment is preferred. A Public Service Worker will operate light and heavy equipment on a variety of public works assignments such as lawn mowing, snow plowing, leaf pick-up, collecting refuse on a commercial/residential route, and/or other duties. A satisfactory driving record and a driver’s license with a CDL Class B w/ air brakes endorsement will need to be obtained within six months of hire and the ability to maintain one throughout employment is required. Employee must have ability to respond to emergencies after hours and work a schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays as operational/seasonal needs demand.
Salary Range: Hourly rate range is $20.53-$25.65, depending on qualifications and comparable experience.
How to Apply: Applications may be obtained at the City of Grosse Pointe City Hall, 17147 Maumee, Grosse Pointe, MI 48230. Please submit the application immediately by mail, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also Click Here to submit an online employment application.
The City of Grosse Pointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply immediately. Open until filled.
Part Time Employment Opportunities:
Public Service Maintenance Worker
The City of Grosse Pointe is accepting applications for a temporary Public Service Maintenance Worker. This job is a seasonal position that will work through early December. In this position, job duties will include collection of yard waste, leaves, sticks and brush with use of a refuse truck. Additional duties include assisting the department and other crew members with regular day to day operations. This position reports to work five days a week with a starting time of 7:30am for 8 hours per day. Driver’s license not required.
Salary Range: Starting hourly rate is $18.00
How to Apply: Submit a letter of application with resume to email@example.com, or to City of Grosse Pointe, 17147 Maumee Ave., Grosse Pointe, MI 48230. You may also Click Here to submit an online employment application.
The City of Grosse Pointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply immediately. Open until filled.
COLLEGE HUNKS HAULING JUNK –
Got what it takes to be a H.U.N.K.? We’re looking for enthusiastic, motivated young men and women to add to our stellar team at College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving. We provide the Grosse Pointes and surrounding areas with our stress-free junk removal and full-scale moving services. We are seeking to fill several positions amongst our Move Crews, Junk Crews and also Crew Captains. Competitive wages starting at $13/hr + tips for laborers, $15/hr + tips for drivers.
- Must be 16 or older with own transportation
- Must be able to perform physical labor (able to lift 75 lbs. )
- Must have a flexible schedule, work weekends
- Drivers must have a valid Chauffer’s License
For more information or to submit your resume, email Mike Hackett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 313.407.6656.
DRIVE CREATIVE –
Unlimited income sales opportunities await the right person in and around the Grosse Pointe market! Growing, full-service marketing agency is looking for self starting, proactive, critical thinking, coachable sales staff to join our team. Must be community minded with efficient time management skills, great communication and presentation talents.
Strong commission structure provides unlimited earning potential and flexible hours. There are no limits, just limitless opportunities.
Please secure an interview by replying to
FORD HOUSE –
The lives of the Ford family exemplified excellence in many ways. Their legacy inspires our staff members to strive for the highest professional standards as they work to preserve the estate and ensure its place as an enriching community resource. Whether you are pursuing a career or looking for a fulfilling part-time job, we hope you will consider joining us as we build a new and exciting future.
Preservation Technician II
Full-Time Contract, Non-Exempt
The Preservation Technician II (PTII) works closely with the Director of Historic Preservation to support projects related to the preservation and restoration of the historic buildings, sites, and structures on the 87.5-acre estate known as the Edsel & Eleanor Ford House. The person in this role may be asked to assist the Director with project management of new and ongoing preservation/restoration efforts. Performing historical background research as part of project support may also be undertaken as part of these efforts. Hands-on conservation/preservation tasks related to the care of historic building fabric will be implemented by PTII as time and skillsets permit. The Preservation Technician II reports directly to the Director of Historic Preservation. The PTII work schedule is 40 hours per week, M-F. Typical hours are between 8am and 5pm though there may be an occasional need for hours before 8am or after 5pm. Weekend hours may be needed on occasion. The hourly rate ranges between $16-$17/hour with benefits depending on experience. The contract for the PTII position ends December 31st, 2022, with a potential for contract expansion at the end of one’s contract. Applicant should have a knowledge of and/or interest in historic architecture, historic preservation, and/or materials conservation. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate in historic preservation or building trades with an interest in history.
To view the full job description and requirements visit fhttps://www.fordhouse.org/employment/ and select Preservation Technician II.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Indicate in subject line “Preservation Tech II.” Please, no phone calls.
Ford House is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws.
Landscape Specialist – Full Time
Preservation Tech I, Part-Time
Preservation Tech II, Part-Time Seasonal
FRESH FARMS MARKET –
Hiring in all service aspects of the market (cashiers, service, pizza department, stock, etc.). Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FRONTIER 3 ADVERTISING –
Entry level opening on our creative team. The position would require office time with flexible hours. Candidate must have working knowledge of adobe, photoshop, indesign for print and digital. Social media and working knowledge of web site edits as well.
Contact Eric Turin at: email@example.com – phone: 313-347-0333 Ext. 28
GROSSE POINTE ACADEMY-
Title: Director of Technology
Reports to: Director of Finance and Operations
Job Description: The Director of Technology will focus on maintaining and supporting the technology needs for The Grosse Pointe Academy. This includes training with classroom teachers in the use of technology to support instruction. The specialist also provides technical support to computer system users in classroom settings.
- Responsible for resolving help desk requests and classroom technology issues
- Responsible for complete and full support/incident documentation with the ticket system
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory of devices
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of all technology equipment and devices, including computer software, hardware, and peripherals
- Responsible for deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of cloud applications
- Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of door access control and video surveillance systems onsite
- Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of public address and clock systems onsite
- Manage, monitor, troubleshoot and repair virtual network systems as directed
- Manage Google Workspace user, computer and group objects as directed
- Adheres to GPA hardware, software, networking and security standards
- Adheres to industry best practices
- Domain-wide administration of G Suite for Education (Google)
- Experience with classroom technology (interactive flat panels, document cameras, sound systems, Chromebooks, iPads)
- Experience with educational applications such as SIS (Blackbaud), LMS and Google Classroom
- Experience with wired and wireless network operation and troubleshooting
- Experience supporting, administering and configuring Google Workspace cloud services in a hybrid environment
- Experience with IP telephony, POTS lines and eFax
- Ability to use JAMF and other scripting languages to remotely administer systems and automate repetitive tasks
- Communicate escalated issues to end-users keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc. utilizing the ticket system
- Must have a valid Michigan driver’s license
- Other duties as assigned
- Assists in the implementation of initiatives that serve to integrate technology into the instructional programs of the division.
- Provides first-line technical support to teachers, students, and other technology end-users. Performs basic repair tasks on computers, printers, and handheld machines.
- Assists with deployment, implementation, maintenance and training of new and existing hardware and software.
- Design, deployment and management of hardware and software solutions:
- Windows AD
- Amazon Web Services (Amazon AMI with Apache, RDS (Aurora), S3, Glacier)
- Linux servers (on-site DRBD clustering of SMB shares)
- iMac desktops – hardware, updates, applications
- Macbook laptops – hardware, updates, applications
- Windows desktops – hardware, updates, applications
- Classroom printers, projectors and document cameras
- Classroom A/V systems
- Modular, software managed PA system (Bose and X Air)
- School-owned iOS devices
- Network infrastructure (managed switches – CAT5e and fiber, Watchguard router, Campus-wide wifi (Aerohive), Content-filtering proxy (CIPA compliant), cable modem)
- Remote access (Chrome RDP)
- Domain licensed software and services
- Overall management and administration of Blackbaud cloud solutions:
- Citrix cloud administration
- Management and troubleshooting of IP-based, non-technical infrastructure:
- VOIP Phone System to be installed 8/2022
- Toshiba copiers
- Aiphone IP-based access control system and stations
- User website support and application support (Blackbaud, Microsoft Suite, G Suite, Adobe, iOS apps) as well as ad-hoc scripting and data processing for Auction, Academic and Development file processing, reformatting, etc.)
- Solicitation and management of external technology vendors
- A/V and technology setup and support for academic and school events
- Create a long-term technology plan
- Chair the Technology Committee
- Develop and documentation of technology standards
- All other duties as assigned.
- Technical four-year degree or demonstrated equivalent hands-on experience
- 3+ years of K-12 IT support experience
- Technical certifications are greatly preferred: examples include Microsoft, VMware, Cisco,
Aurora, security related, or cloud related; candidates with degrees and certifications are preferred
- Teamwork & Cooperation: Requires the ability to work cooperatively with others and be part of a team. This includes fully documenting all projects so others can follow behind and support those projects
- Demonstrate good personal habits: mature and responsible judgment, confidential, patient, discretion, friendliness, self-motivated, customer service oriented, professional appearance
- Initiative: Requires the drive to go above and beyond to improve or enhance job results as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Requires the ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations (individually or in groups) as well as understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives
- Time Management: Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and manage multiple concurrent tasks is required
- Continue to grow knowledge and skill set of the position. There is an expectation to stay current on developing technologies and security threats.
- Technical four-year degree or demonstrated equivalent hands-on experience
- Full-time, salaried, year-round position
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Job responsibilities may require occasional nights and/or weekends depending on school events
- The successful candidate must provide a required fingerprint clearance.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: CLEANING SPECIALISTS
maintain clean and orderly facilities for students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
Reports to: Facility Director
- Restrooms – Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Floors – Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops, and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
- Break rooms /Kitchenettes – Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc. Replenishes break room
- Dust Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
- Desks/classroom tables – Disinfects desktops and classroom tables.
- Trash – Empties wastebaskets and recyclables, and transports to disposal area.
- Other Duties – Cleans rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture, using vacuum cleaner (hip or backpack). Washes walls and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, partitions, sills, etc.
- Note: This is not an all-inclusive list. Additional duties may be assigned
- Reports to work each day and on time and works extra hours when
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e., when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc.).
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external
- The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Walk and stand
- Bend forward
- Kneel down
- Wear a hip/backpack vacuum
- Reach and grasp
- Push and pull objects
- Lift and/or move up to 25 , sometimes over shoulder
- Repetitive bending and lifting of items
- Repetitive arm movement
- Ability to read, write, and interpret the English language
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to perform all essential duties and responsibilities in a safe, ethical manner
- Reliable and well organized
- Enthusiastic, professional, and positive work attitude
- The successful candidate must provide a required fingerprint clearance.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
GROSSE POINTE DERMATOLOGY –
Grosse Pointe Dermatology and Cosmetic Center is a busy, well established medical practice looking for a front desk receptionist (a certified medical assistant in addition would be ideal-major plus!). Previous experience in a doctor’s office utilizing EMR systems (Modernizing Medicine a plus) and knowledge of Microsoft Office, HIPAA, OSHA and CLIA guidelines is a must. This is an entry-level position and appropriate training on systems and office flow will be provided. If you’re a caring, smart, hard-working, team-player with a passion for health and skin, we want to meet you! Pay based on level of experience.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GROSSE POINTE NEWS –
Obituary Writer for the Grosse Pointe News
16980 Kercheval Ave, Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
Part-time position. Previous newspaper writing experience and knowledge of AP Style a plus. Must possess strong researching, interviewing, fact-checking, communication, and editing skills.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
GROSSE POINTE YACHT CLUB –
Variety of positions available including;
Select position for more information
GROWING SMILES PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY AND ORTHODONTICS –
We’re seeking two dynamic professionals to join our fun team! Front Desk & Dental Assistant.
Both positions are part-time with the opportunity to grow into full time! Experience not required. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE –
Care giver and home helper to enhance the quality of life for Seniors. Send resume to: S.Howard@Homeinstead.com
J. MCLAUGHIN –
J.McLaughlin is a specialty American Sportswear and Accessories brand headquartered in New York. J.McLaughlin has the reputation for being “local and loyal”, building meaningful relationships within the each community and providing customers with highly personalized service. We are a growing company with a focus on our culture of kindness, cultivating an exceptional atmosphere in which to work and shop.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven Sales Associate at our Grosse Pointe, MI location, with a passion for classic American Sportswear and the ability to achieve goals and objectives while upholding the ideals and standards of the company. The ideal candidate should be sales driven and leads by example in building impactful relationships. As brand ambassadors, Sales Associates are the experts in taking care of clients, selling, and creating a unique shopping experience with new and existing customers.
- Act as the Brand Ambassador by embracing the company culture to develop and cultivate strong relationships with clients and our communities
- Provide exemplary client service to create a customer centric, friendly retail environment that fosters loyalty within our communities
- Drive sales by demonstrating extensive product knowledge and the ability to make appropriate suggestions to the client
- Utilize clienteling tools and outreach techniques to inform customers of upcoming events and when new product arrives
Submit your resume to store manager, Lynn Arrington at: email@example.com
Jumps is a well established, award winning, American eatery offering inventive takes on classic bistro fare in a warmly lit space.
Looking for an experienced full time Line Cook to add our team! All dishes are made from scratch!
Call 313.882.9555 and ask for Chef Chad or leave a voicemail.
Position: Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator-Office Manager
Description: Responsible for the care of new patients until they start orthodontic treatment
Partner with Dr. Wesley in the New Patient Exam to present treatment and customize a payment plan for each patient.
Communication with referring dentists.
Follow up with patients who have not yet started treatment
Management of Grosse Pointe facility
Answer patient communication via phone, text and email
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE NEIGHBORHOOD CLUB –
The Neighborhood Club has several job openings available, click on position for description:
Water Aerobics Instructor
To Apply: Employment Application
OLD PONY MARTINI BAR –
Old Pony Martini Pub is HIRING BAR BACKS. Make great money. Part time and full time available. average pay around $12 to $15/hour
Old Pony Martini Pub is HIRING COOKS. Must have experience. Part time available. Pays $13 to $16/hour
Apply in person during regular business hours or call 313.706.5810. Ask for Feras.
PET SHEPHERDS OF MICHIGAN, LLC
We are hiring experienced dog walkers and pet sitters. Must be passionate about caring for pets, 18 years old +, and have reliable transportation.
Please send resume and information to: PetShepherdsInfo@gmail.com
POINTE VISION CARE –
Part Time Ophthalmic Tech/Receptionist for our small fun office. We would prefer someone who has previous experience in an Optometry/Ophthalmology practice. We are willing to train the right candidate as well!!!
Routine duties expected (but not limited to) are as follows:
- Opening and closing down Doctor’s room and equipment. Pre testing patients and running the visual field and retinal photos.
- Teaching patients insertion and removal classes for new contact lens wearers.
- Work hand in hand with the Doctor and keeping them on track and time.
- Check contact lens inventory and reorder trials as needed.
- Make sure Doctors room is kept stocked with supplies.
- Learn how to answer phones and help with scheduling appointments as needed.
- Help with keeping the office clean and organized.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Multi-task with little to no supervision.
- Excel at working in a busy office without getting easily overwhelmed.
- Have past experience using Officemate/Eyefinity.
We are very big on work/life balance and love to have someone amazing to join our family!!
Part time for now which is about 28 hours a week. But, there will be room to grow here!
We have amazing hours!
Monday & Friday 9AM-4PM
Tuesday & Thursday 9AM-6:30PM
Saturdays(1-2 a month) 9AM-1PM
Please send resume or any questions to Ashley at email@example.com
PRECISION BLADES –
Looking for highly motivated store managers to join their team. This is a great position for hockey enthusiasts! You will be working under the guidance of an NHL equipment tmanager with 30 years of experience working with professional hockey teams. You will be trained on all aspects of store operations as well as how to apply the Maximum Edge skate sharpening and finishing process – the same process used by NHL teams!
Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday mornings 8am – 1pm
Providing superior customer service to hockey players and hockey parents who come into our store
Assisting customers with retail sales of hockey and performance accessories
Performing stake maintenance duties such s skate sharpening, blade profiling, and rivet placement (candidates will be fully trained)
Performing Fresh Gear sanitization services (placing equipment and gear in our fresh gear sanitation machine)
Working with owner to maintain sufficient materials and invetory
Answering phones, balancing register, and other duties as needed
Interested candidates please reply to this post or send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RIVERS –
Dietary & Housekeeping Staff
Nurses and Nursing Aides
To apply, Contact: https://www.theriversgrossepointe.com/careers/
SALVATORE SCALLOPINI –
Dishwashers and Hostesses – 20-25 Hrs/week. Dinner schedule
Also looking for Wait Staff. Experienced preferred, but will train.
To Apply, Contact: 313.886.3350
SIDE STREET DINER –
Side Street is a fast paced, neighborhood eatery looking to hire:
Experience Full-time Wait staff, multiple positions available!
Stop in to pick up an application. 630 St. Clair, Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
SPA IN THE WOODS
Currently looking for a Licensed Massage Therapist. Part time with flexible hours available. Commission pay on services and retail sales based on experience.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
STATE FARM – (JANET COATES AGENCY)
Part Time Agent Assistant – responsibilities include follow up calls on quotes, mail distribution, social media posting, policyholder billing questions and policy changes. Hourly pay with life insurance benefit
Full Time Licensed Insurance Sales Professional – responsibilities include quoting all lines of business, pivoting and follow up, completing the application process. Base pay plus commission with life insurance benefit
Contact information can be my email Janet@JanetCoates.com.
Under immediate supervision, Client Services Associate (NR) assists one or more Financial Advisor(s) (FA(s)) with the opening and maintenance of client accounts and records, performs a wide variety of administrative support duties, including but not limited to, word processing, preparing mailings, filing, answering the phone, obtaining approvals for FA(s) communications and advertisements, provides overall customer service support to clients, may enter trades as directed by the FA(s). Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time opportunity: Place Yard signs (in legally permitted areas). Pass out flyers at schools. Great Pay! Contact: email@example.com
Tutor Doctor is hiring Tutors! Flexible hours, good rates, and a supportive team. Join today!
Tutor Doctor provides one-to-one, in-person, personalized tutoring. This is a part-time contract position. We want graduates, teachers, and subject matter experts!
Why Tutor with Tutor Doctor?
- Competitive: Hourly wage
- Flexible: Select your students and build your own schedule
- Easy: Clients pre-pay directly to Tutor Doctor
- Support: Resources and support readily available to assist tutors
- Safe: Student academic background and family profile provided
We serve students mainly in the Grosse Pointes, St. Clair Shores, Harper Woods, and Detroit, Michigan Bay areas.
As a Tutor, you can be relied upon to:
- Travel to students’ homes or agreed upon location (pre-screened)
- In some cases, providing tutoring services virtually
- Schedule consistent weekly tutoring appointments
As a Tutor Doctor Tutor, you are someone who has/is:
- A minimum of 2 years of college completed (preferred)
- Access to a vehicle, and able to travel to students’ homes when necessary (or an agreed-upon location)
- Teaching certification or license (preferred)
Able to teach some of the following subjects:
- Elementary Level ELA (reading and writing)
- Elementary Level Math (Pre-K-5)
- Middle School English
- Middle School History
- Middle School Science
- Middle School Math
- High School English
- High School Math
- Biology, Chemistry and/or Marine Science
- High School Foreign Language
If this sounds like you and you are keen on empowering students to do their best, please apply!
WILD BIRDS UNLIMITED
Friendly Bird Loving Sales Associate. Any interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org
[wpproads id=”8183″ center=”1″]