Are you looking to expand your digital reach and considering Shopify as an option to host your website? During this Lunch & Learn, Rachele Wright of Wright Outcomes is going to walk you through the in’s and out’s of Shopify to show you exactly how you can make this easy to use web platform your new digital home base!
Shopify is a great option for any product-based business who is looking for an easy and fully functional online store. Shopify includes everything you need to set up and start selling quickly online. With so many template options and an easy-to-manage inventory system, you can get your Shopify store up and running in no time for your business!
This Zoom based webinar will cover:
- General walkthrough of the Shopify platform
- How to add products and manage inventory on Shopify
- How to setup additional permissions for staff members to allow employees access that you’re comfortable with
- How to set up shipping details, pickup, or local pickup options with your online store
- Shopify Template walkthrough and additional web design options to make launching your website on this platform very quick
- Examples of successful Shopify websites managed by Wright Outcomes to see the full range of possibilities
- Opportunity for Q&A and how to get started with Shopify if you’re ready to move forward after the webinar!