Alma’s Kitchen was born from a blend of our cultures. Inspired by our founders’ respective heritages and their experiences growing up in the Detroit area, Alma is a unique and delicious ode to diversity. We believe in embracing culture and traditions while still looking forward. We offer a space that is welcoming to all generations of all backgrounds to share a plate together.
Warm, friendly Gastro Pub with 12 Draft Handles, Michigan Craft Beers and Full Liquor and Wine. Hand Crafted Food.
Open Tuesday through Saturday noon to midnight.
At Cabbage Patch Saloon we are a whiskey bar that specializes in craft cocktails, whiskeys from all of the world, and we carry a selection of craft beers and spirits from all over Michigan. We also have an assortment of whiskey flights for tasting and learning about this wonderful spirit.
15130 Mack Ave.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Local Grosse Pointe CHEERS. Everybody knows you. Dinners are priced moderately for the amount of food that is served.
- COVID Hours: 3p – 9p 7 Days a Week
- Enclosed Heated Patio (starting 10-19-2020)
- Fire Place in the Main Dining Room in Winter, Covered & Heated Patio in Spring thru Fall Months.
- Family Owned and Operated
- Local Tap Beer
- Use Michigan made and grown products when possible